
Noah just graduated so the guys celebrated with rootbeers and steaks!

and big bowls of strawberry shortcake and whip cream!

The beads.....

Ahh the discount stores!

The guys found deals they couldn't believe so they called their panels to confirm prices.....oh boy!

Everytime I think of all of us eating out with Ben and his big spoon I just laugh! We are gonna miss you guys so much!!!
3 comments:
Hey you! I just made my blog private so I need your email so I can invite you to look at it. Just email me or leave it in a comment. nictandy@yahoo.com
Jeff just said "I hate that guy, he is hanging out with my best friend and im not"! He is a little jealous I guess. We miss you guys!
You know I love this post! So cute! We miss you guys a ton! When are you coming to visit????
Post a Comment