Ahhh that's a ton of Poison Ivy....which was everywhere at Seward park.
Abby loves picnic's on the bay!

One side of the Fremont Bridge

The other side of the Fremont bridge....where the troll lives.
They say it rains all the time in Seattle yet every time we go it looks like this.....so nice! Lucky us!
4 comments:
Ahh, Looks like fun! Wish we could hang with you guys over the holidays!!! See ya,
aubrey
love the pic of you under the bridge~
Trust me it rains all the time in Seattle. But you are lucky to have some kind of raidar or something to visit only on the days it doesn't rain. I am not as lucky as you. Everytime I go home for a visit it rains the entire time I am there.
looks beautiful! you are always traveling some place fun. Hope you have a Merry Christmas :)
Post a Comment